Cape Vidal accommodation consists of log cabins at the Cape Vidal Resort and a remote bush lodge situated on the western shores of Lake Bhangazi. All self-catering units at this KwaZulu-Natal nature reserve are fully equipped.
Enjoy direct access to the pristine beach or you can stay on the shores of Lake Bhangazi. The self-contained Cape Vidal accommodation offers multi-bed units for families and small groups.
The Cape Vidal accommodation sites are either unfenced or have limited game proof fencing. It is not advisable to walk beyond your unit after sunset unless it is absolutely essential.
Beach Log Cabins
- Beach Log Cabins (fully equipped and serviced daily)
- These log cabins have 2 or 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower, lounge / dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette.
- 18x Five-bed
- 11x Eight-bed
Lake Bhangazi Bush Lodge
- Lake Bhangazi Bush Lodge (10km / 6.2 miles from the beach camp)
- A cook is available
- 4x Two-bed self-contained units (sleeping 8 people altogether)
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove and deep freeze