Cape Vidal accommodation consists of log cabins and in the dune forest and a lakeside lodge with a cook, plus cabins for groups. All self-catering units at this KwaZulu-Natal nature reserve are fully equipped.
Enjoy direct access to the pristine beach or you can stay on the shores of Lake Bhangazi. The self-contained Cape Vidal accommodation offers multi-bed units for families and small groups who want to be close to all the action.
The Cape Vidal accommodation sites are either unfenced or have limited game proof fencing. It is not advisable to walk beyond your unit after sunset unless it is absolutely essential.
Beach Log Cabins
- Log Cabins (fully equipped and serviced daily)
- These log cabins have 2 or 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower, lounge / dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette.
- 18 x five-bed
- 11 x eight-bed
Lake Bhangazi Bush Lodge
- Lake Bhangazi Bush Lodge (10km / 6.2 miles from the beach camp)
- A cook is available
- 4 x two bed self-contained units (sleeping 8 people altogether)
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove and deep freeze
Lake Bhangazi Cabins
Fishing enthusiasts and groups can hire 5 cabins which can sleep between 8 and 20 people on the shores of the lake. The cabins are dormitory style with a bathroom, kitchen, lounge / dining area and barbeque facilities.