Blesfontein Guest Farm offers accommodation near Tankwa Karoo National Park and warm Karoo hospitality.
Blesfontein Guest Farm is located near Tankwa Karoo National Park. It has 9 fully equipped self-catering units with inside-and outside fire place for cooking. The kitchens are equipped with electric and/or gas stoves. Even though these units have self-catering facilities, delicious home cooked meals are also available from the main farmhouse by prior arrangement. Accommodation options include:
- Unit 1: Old Farmhouse (north): 2 bedrooms. 1double bed and 3 single beds. Fully equipped kitchen. Max 5 guests.
- Unit 2: Old Farmhouse (south): 1 bedroom. 1 double bed and 2 single beds. Fully equipped kitchen. Max 4 guests.
- Unit 3: The Honeymoon Cow Shed: 1 double bed and 2 single beds. Round bath surrounded by candles. Suited for a couple.
- Unit 4: The Milk Stable: 1 double and 2 single beds. Max 4 guests. Communal Kitchen.
- Unit 5: The Calves Stable: Double bed. Fully equipped kitchen. Suited for couples.
- Unit 6: The Hay Stable: Kitchen. Single bed in living room and Bedroom with double and single bed. Suited for a family of 4.
- Unit 7: Second Honeymoon Suite: Double bed. Big oval bath. Fully equipped kitchen. Suited for couples.
- Unit 8: Farmhouse Annex: 2 or 3 single beds. Fully equipped kitchen. Max 3 guests.
- Unit 9: The Rondawel: 1 double and 1 single bed. Fully equipped kitchen.
- Unit 10: De Hoop - isolated winter house: No electricity or cellphone service. Located 65km from the guest farm. For a totally rustic escape.
Children will be entertained in the farm yard and can bottle feed lambs (when in season) and see the horses, chickens, pigs and geese. They can collect eggs and meet the small Alpaca herd or milk the goat, Bella. Kids can also ride their mountain bikes and swim in the farm dam.