Rooms at Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
Eco-friendly Grootbos Private Nature Reserve accommodation offers luxury free-standing suites with fireplaces and private decks. The Garden Lodge is perfect for families.
The epitome of luxury and comfort, Grootbos Private Nature Reserve accommodation at Garden Lodge offers family friendly suites, while Forest Lodge appeals to cosmopolitan travellers. The large, private one or two-bedroom suites at either lodge are free-standing with beautiful decks overlooking Walker Bay. Full English breakfast, light lunches and 5 course dinners are included in the accommodation rate.
Each suite is adorned with rich textures and living rooms with cosy fireplaces. All beds are of extra length with 100% down duvets and cotton bedding. Guests will find a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and mini-bars. Spacious, finely appointed bathrooms complete the feeling of utter indulgence.
The Grootbos Private Nature Reserve accommodation is connected via winding pathways through some of the last Milkwood Forests in the world. Chefs conjure up gourmet dishes with fish caught that day, fresh vegetables and succulent meats enhanced with flavours from the flourishing herb garden. Award-winning South African wines compliment the dinner, which is served by candlelight.
The Garden Lodge is a combination of thatch, stone and timber with a strong African feel. The facilities at this family-friendly lodge at Grootbos include a restaurant with a large deck and incredible views, a bar, lounge, swimming pool and a small spa offering various massages, beauty treatments as well manicures and pedicures. The stables and children’s play area are situated a short walk from the lodge. Babysitting and menus for children are available.
- Garden Lodge – One-Bedroom Luxury Suite
- Garden Lodge – One-Bedroom Classic Suite
- Garden Lodge – Two-Bedroom Luxury Suite
The Forest Lodge is an architectural masterpiece of sophisticated contemporary design with glass, steel, natural brick and volumes of space. The lodge contains a restaurant, champagne bar, a wine cellar for private dinners and a fully equipped conference centre for up to 60 resident delegates.
The Villa at Grootbos
The Villa is a luxury Grootbos Nature Reserve accommodation, offering 6 elegant suites, a private butler, chef and guide. Guests can enjoy incredible views of Walker Bay. The villa at Grootbos is for exclusive use only. Relax in 1000 square meters of pure luxury.
Facilities at The Villa
- 2 Master-Suites with en-suite bathroom (bath, shower and outside shower)
- 3 Luxury Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom (bath and shower)
- 1 Luxury Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- 2 Lounges with satellite TV
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room and breakfast area
- Outdoor and indoor barbecue (braai) area
- Wine Cellar
- Fully equipped gym
- Large outside decks and outdoor pool with great views
- 1 Media Room with big screen and projector
- 1 fully equipped office with internet access and telephone
- Own landing strip (for helicopters and small planes)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions