Location of Welgevonden Game Reserve
Welgevonden Game Reserve in Limpopo, South Africa offers a private safari experience in the Waterberg Biosphere.
Located just 3 hours northwest of Johannesburg, Welgevonden Game Reserve is the home to the Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway. This private wilderness is situated in the Waterberg region which is known for its rich heritage and abundant wildlife.
The Welgevonden Game Reserve is a malaria-free zone and is easily accessible through road and air transfers. The distance from O.R. Tambo International Airport is 285km. Clifftop Exclusive Safari Hideaway offers a wonderful bush escape in exclusive surroundings to view the Big Five and enjoy prolific birdwatching.
- Take the N1 north towards Polokwane.
- At the Kranskop toll gate go left towards Modimolle.
- Pass through Modimolle towards Mabatlane.
- Pass through Vaalwater to the Welgevonden Private Game Reserve East Gate entrance.
- Turn left at the entrance and travel for 10 km.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions